Restoration of function in all types of skin, skin changes (scratches, burns, skin ulcers, etc. ..).
Topical ointment for the care and protection of the skin and mucous membranes to maintain moisture and elasticity of the same.
● Cell Regenerator
● Antiseptic coagulant
● Polysaccharides of potential immune-stimulating action
● Protective Resins
● Amino acids and proteins of high biological value
● Vitamins to support metabolic processes
● Enzymes and many essential trace elements in the body's own enzymatic reactions with germanium as the most prominent
● Polimannactos (long-chain carbohydrates and branches) with bactericidal activity.
● Plant enzymes, supporting the regenerative action of the enzymes in the body, enhanced by the other players and balanced nutritious Aloe Vera (external applications).
● Alona which facilitates penetration of the other elements through its binding ability, allowing it to act in depth, to make its most beneficial effect.
● Skin Rejuvenation
● Skin wounds healed within
● triterpene derivatives: esters of carbohydrates and alcohols pentacyclic.
● tannins (24.5%) tannic acid derivatives
● Essential oil (0.8 to 1%) rich in cineol, camphor,
farnesene, caryophyllene and germacrene
● phytosterols: stigmasterol, β-sitosterol, campestrol
● Vitamin C
TEA TREE OIL
● rashes, sprains..